Fjallraven Trekking/Hiking Backpack Kajka 85
Durable, comfortable and loaded with functions – despite its fairly modest appearance, Kajka is an advanced trekking backpack in the classic Fjällräven spirit. Now upgraded with fine-tuned and improved functions and an innovative, one-of-a-kind wooden frame that impacts the environment considerably less than previously while maintaining its strength and functionality. The support system is designed to distribute even extremely heavy loads, and the user-friendly Perfect Fit Adjustment System allows easy adjustment for different bodies – in terms of both back length and width between shoulder straps. The generous hip belt offers a high degree of carrying comfort on long hiking days.
Kajka has been praised by hikers all over the world as well as by the trade press. Amongst other things, it was named 2009 Product of the Year by the Swedish outdoor magazine, Utemagasinet, and Best in Test by Retkis, a Finnish publication, in its large backpack test in 2011.
- Activities: Trekking
- Care Instructions: Soft brush and lukewarm water
- Carrying System: Perfect Fit
- Depth: 29 cm
- Designer: Henrik Andersson
- Designer Comment: Wood is a fantastic material from a purely functional perspective, and also reduces the frame’s environmental impact to less than a tenth of that of aluminum – without compromising on strength and without adding weight.
- Environmental Info: fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Family: Keb
- Gender: Men’s
- Height: 84 cm
- Legal Notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Material Name: Polyester, Vinylon-F
- Material2: 600D 100% polyester.
- Frame: Birchwood
- Rain Cover: included
- Size Range: 1 Size
- Volume: 85 L
- Weight: 3.45 Kg
- Width: 39 cm