Jacquard Blanket Robe
First woven in the 1920s, this USA-made wool blanket has been one of our most popular designs ever since. Chief Joseph led the Nez Perce tribe native to northeastern Oregon in the late 1800s. Widely admired for protecting his people and speaking the truth, he is honored with this design, symbolizing bravery. Bold arrowheads represent the chief's courage, strength, and integrity. Reverses for two different looks.
- Cherry (hot pink): special edition! A portion of the proceeds support breast cancer awareness and treatment in Native American communities. Small ribbon design in bottom right corner.
- Twin is 64" x 80"; Queen is 90" x 90"; King is 108" x 90"
- Napped; fabric is combed for a softer, thicker feel
- Felt binding Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Fabric woven in our American mills
- Dry clean
- Made in the USA
Have Questions?Drop us a message
All orders shipped within the UAE are delivered free of charge. Deliveries are usually completed within 2 working days (might vary depending on delivery location). Once your order is shipped, an email will be sent with a FedEx tracking number.
Our logistics partner is FedEx and you can track your package on their website and adjust your delivery schedule as per your convenience.
Cash /Card On Delivery
Pay by cash or card on delivery upon receiving your order. This service is currently available in UAE upon request and subject for approval.